From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: qtcore 5 missing the lrelease binary?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 21:59:24
1 On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:24:35 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > Instant help from Alan and Neil, two foreigners from the other side of
4 > > the planet. Thanks, guys :) I'll let you know next week when I
5 > > finish rebuilding the machine with every permutation of useflags I
6 > > can think of.
7
8 > s/foreigners/cranky old foreign farts/g
9 >
10 > There ya go, fixed it for you.
11 >
12 > [Neil is going to argue those adjectives but they work for me ] :-)
13
14 I was going to argue the foreign part. You and Walt are foreigners, I'm
15 not!
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 "Be strict when sending and tolerant when receiving."
22 RFC 1958 - Architectural Principles of the Internet - section 3.9