From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xfce config
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:43:19
1 It also stores things in ~/.config directory.
2
3 On Sunday June 25 2006 10:42, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
4 > Tamas Sarga wrote:
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > Where xfce stores the user settings?
8 > > One of my users can use xfce without any problems, but the other... When
9 > > any application starts, xfwm segfaults. I deleted ~/.config/xfce4, but
10 > > this doesn't help.
11 > > What can I do?
12 > >
13 > > TIA.
14 > > Tamas Sarga
15 >
16 > Sounds weird that configs would cause a segfault, but check here:
17 > /etc/xdg/xfce4/
18 >
19 > You could also use this to help you: find / | grep -i xfce (as root)
20 > which is what I did to find the above. HTH
24 Brett I. Holcomb
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list