From: James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:34:33
1 On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 > On Monday, June 27 at 22:44 (-0500), James Wall said:
5 >
6 >> 2. I then went into the properties of the VM and changed the
7 >> controller type to SCSI and readded the disk image.
8 >
9 > If you let me know what controller virtualbox "natively" uses I can add
10 > that to the kernel config.
17 Albert,
18 it uses the AHCI driver for the sata controller.
19 James Wall
20 --
21 No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
22 number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.