From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem with KOrganizer and Google calendar
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:21:55
1 On Thursday, 11 November 2021 22:37:56 GMT Jack wrote:
2 > I use KDE, and have configured KOrganizer to access my Google
3 > Calendar. Unfortunately, I very often open KOrganizer, and my Google
4 > events are simply not present, and that calendar is not even shown in
5 > the list at the lower left. I have no other calendars configured, and
6 > don't use a local calendar. If I do Settings/Configure KOrganizer, and
7 > select the Calendars tab, I see the Google Groupware entry with my
8 > email address. Selecting it and hitting the "Restart" button seems to
9 > give it the appropriate blow to the head, and everything appears as
10 > expected. I suppose I'll end up posting to one of the KDE forums, but
11 > figured someone here might have a clue or hint about troubleshooting
12 > this issue.
13
14 Have you enabled automatic updates? I was suffering similar to you until I
15 disabled it, and now all seems fine.
18 Regards,
19 Peter.