From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} app to create DVD image?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:25:26
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 10/26/2009 10:05 PM, Grant wrote:
3 >> Does anyone know of an app that will create a DVD image that can be
4 >> burned to a DVD for playback on a regular home DVD player? I was
5 >> using dvdstyler but it depends on xine-ui which doesn't compile
6 >> against xine-lib-1.2 which I need.
7 >>
8 >> - Grant
9 >
10 > K3b should do it. At least I see a "New Video DVD Project" option.
11 > Never tried it though. Note that I'm using the live ebuild (9999-r1)
12 > from the kde-testing overlay, so not sure if this supported with older
13 > K3b versions.
18 I have k3b-1.0.5 installed and that option is not there. Sounds really
19 cool tho. Looking forward to that going stable.
20
21 Dale
22