From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Just a heads-up, I think =sys-libs/glibc-2.14.1-r3 is a stinker.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 03:52:34
1 On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've had two segfaults I'd never seen before. One in sudo and one in
3 > rdesktop. Updates later when I get things better tracked down.
4
5 I had a gcc segfault in my atom server, with MAKEOPTS=-j5. With
6 MAKEOPTS=-j1, I got undefined references while linking some modules.
7 My desktop and my laptop, however, compiled it without problems.
8
9 I haven't had the time to check it, but it seems weird.
10
11 Regards.
12 --
13 Canek Peláez Valdés