From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Change in kernel netfilter config causes an error
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 16:00:41
1 On 01/05/06, Edwin Kapauni <edwinkapauni@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > Graham Murray wrote:
3 >
4 > > [...]
5 > > ip6tables -p tcp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
6 > > [...]
7 >
8 > That's what I am trying to do, but ...
9 >
10 > ~ # ip6tables -p tcp -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
11 > ip6tables v1.3.4: Couldn't load match
12 > `state':/lib/iptables/libip6t_state.so: cannot open shared object file:
13 > No such file or directory
14 >
15 > Try `ip6tables -h' or 'ip6tables --help' for more information.
16 >
17 > Could you point me to the right kernel option to search for?
18 > --
19 > Edwin
20
21 I will Edwin, but only if you start your own thread relevant to your
22 problem, which as it happens is totally irrelevant to mine.
23 --
24 Regards,
25 Mick
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list