From: Andrea Conti <alyf@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Gentoo install] Disk full at 35%?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:24:31
1 > Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
2 > /dev/mapper/weird-inodetest 1024 1024 0 100% /mnt
3
4 > /dev/mapper/weird-inodetest 2048 1024 1024 50% /mnt
5
6 Then I stand corrected. I guess that the man page for mke2fs saying that
7 the inode count of a filesystem cannot be changed does not take resizing
8 into account.
9
10 I also thought that if resize2fs had the ability to extend the inode
11 table, then it would have options to give the user some degree of
12 control over the process. Apparently that's not the case.
13
14 andrea