From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multi monitor in KDE - remember window placement as default for all windows?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:21:10
1 On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 20:04:27 -0800, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > After a little bit of fiddling around, I found out you can get an
4 > application window to remember its size and position (which is great,
5 > at least the option is there.)
6 >
7 > Not so nice is that I have to tell every new window I open (well, the
8 > ones that open all over the place) to remember their settings.
9 >
10 > Is there a way to make this a global change for all windows? This is
11 > getting irritating.
12
13 In System Settings -> Display and Monitor you can set the primary
14 display. Windows without a saved preference should be opened on this
15 display. Is that what you need?
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.