From: David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How do I really clean up gentoo?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 04:33:29
1 Hello,
2
3 On Fri, 26 Aug 2016, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
4 >On 2016-08-26 21:57, João Matos wrote:
5 >> Filelight helped a lot. I've cleaned 3 GB of logs and some other
6 >> obvious files. Now I have 18 GB of free space :)
7 >
8 >What is filelight?
9 >
10 >I know I could google it (or rather, duckygo it), but that would
11 >probably take some megabytes of http/html, unlike this plaintext email.
12 >So I have an excuse :-)
13
14 No you don't! *THWUP*
15
16 $ eix filelight
17
18 And, lo and behold, for once the URL differs from just "kde.org".
19
20 HTH,
21 -dnh
24 The easiest way to get the root password is to become system admin.
25 -- Unknown source