From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] linuxtv-dvb-headers gone virtual blocks mythtv overlay
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:52:48
1 On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:16:42 +0100, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
2
3 > Some explanations: I would recommend creating an own overlay so you
4 > don't get problems on sync. If multiple packages are concerned you'll
5 > have to repeat the procedure (except the overlay creation) for each of
6 > them.
7 > If the package was'nt moved, but really changed, it may not be enough
8 > to get everything working...
9
10 Adding it to package.provided also works, although I went the overlay
11 route as I only had to do that once to fix several boxes.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Master of all I survey (at the moment, empty pizza boxes)