From: Marc Stuermer <mail@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] btrfs fails to balance
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:08:32
1 Am 19.01.2015 um 12:02 schrieb Bill Kenworthy:
2
3 > Brilliant, you have hit on the answer! - The ancient 300GB system disk
4 > was sda at one point and moved to sdb - possibly at the time I changed
5 > to using UUID's. Ive just resized all the disks and its now moved past
6 > 300G for the first time as well as the other two falling in step with
7 > the data moving.
8
9 Actually this is not my doing, I am not touching Btrfs at the moment
10 with a ten foot pole yet because yet.
11
12 Russel Coker wrote about the problem you had, just take a look at it
13 here and also mentioned the solution:
14
15 http://etbe.coker.com.au/2014/12/05/btrfs-status-dec-2014/
16
17 He had the same problem with a bigger drive. His Btrfs status updates
18 are something I do follow indeed.