From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Konqueror background has light and dark stripes
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:33:42
1 Hi all,
2
3 New notebook with reinstall. After merging konqueror-3.5.8 I find that
4 in file manager view it has the usual horizontal alternating background
5 highlights, i.e. top line has a white background, next line should have
6 a light grey background (just enough contrast to guide the eye when
7 scanning the line), etc, etc
8
9 However, I find I have a very dark blue (almost black) background where
10 I'm used to light grey.... It's been so long since I configured
11 Konqueror from scratch I have no idea where to set this. I've gone
12 through kcontrol and Konqueror -> Settings and found nothing.
13
14 Can anyone help this old dog to learn a new trick?
15
16 Konqueror is installed like so:
17
18 Installed versions: 3.5.8(3.5)(07:08:54 PM 11/05/2007)(branding
19 java
20 kdeenablefinal -arts -debug -elibc_FreeBSD -kdehiddenvisibility -xinerama)
21
22 and kdeartwork-meta has also been merged
23
24 alan
27 Optimists say the glass is half full,
28 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
29 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
30
31 Alan McKinnon
32 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
33 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list