From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user <Gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Honeypot distro?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:25:56
1 My company ended up with several 'ancient' HP ProLiant G4 servers.
2
3 We're thinking of setting up honeypots there.
4
5 Although I know Gentoo is perfectly capable of becoming a honeypot, we
6 currently prefer something... less involving in deployment :-D
7
8 Now, since this mailing list unarguably contains the 'creme de la
9 creme' of Linux users in the world... maybe you can help me in
10 choosing a honeypot distro?
11
12 I've been looking at several, such as "ADHD" or "Stratagem" or
13 "Honeydrive", also stalwarts such as BackTrack ... but I still can't
14 make up my mind yet.
15
16 TIA!
17