From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:51:46
1 On 1/31/06, Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 31 Jan 2006 12:49, Dale wrote:
3 > I raised the original mouse problem which I thought was resolved by changing
4 > the mouse protocal to "ExplorerPS/2". Although the mouse works OK It still
5 > appears to be SOMETIMES double clicking.
6 > I have noticed that on boot I get an error "module mousedev not found" and
7 > something else but I don't appear to have a boot log!!!
8 > Any other ideas I could try?
9
10 Hmm, seems I responded to the wrong part of a reply...
11
12 Anyway, could you post the InputDevice and ServerLayout sections of
13 your xorg.conf?
14
15 The only obvious thing I saw missing in your xorg.0.log output was a
16 line about "core events", but maybe you just skipped it...
17
18 -Richard
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list