From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "systemd sysv-utils blocker resolution"
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 03:26:22
1 allan gottlieb wrote:
2 > I have a question on this news item.
3 >
4 > I use systemd (gnome3) on a gentoo stable system.
5 > eix reports that sys-apps/systemd-236-r5 is installed
6 >
7 > But
8 > euse -I sysv-utils
9 > reports
10 > no matching entries found
11 >
12 > Is something wrong?
13 >
14 > I do *not* have
15 > sys-apps/sysvinit, sys-apps/openrc, or net-misc/netifrc
16 > in my world file.
17 >
18 > However, the last two are installed.
19 >
20 > thanks,
21 > allan
26 I would use 'equery d openrc netifrc'to see what if anything depends on
27 them.  If you get packages listed, then you know why they are there, and
28 maybe why as well.  If it lists nothing, then --depclean should clean it
29 up when you get a chance to run it.
30
31 Just my thinking.
32