From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] epson printer
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:52:34
1 Hi, Ive just bought a new epson wf-3520 MFP and want to get it to print
2 through cups over wifi for preference.
3
4 Question 1 - do you have to be on the (same) wireless network to print
5 if using wifi? (i.e., I have a complicated set of networks and want to
6 print via a LAN to the printer on a separate routed wifi network -
7 connectivity exists but I cant get it to talk to me.)
8
9 Question 2 - what stanza do I use to connect?
10 (ipp://192.168.41.72:631/what?/, or is it http?) This information
11 doesn't seem to be available with ubuntu folks etc just saying "it
12 works" - I suspect cups browsing on the same network)
13
14 BillK