From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Backlight problems
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:13:02
1 >> >   I do have baselayout1.start/stop stuff so it seems our systems are
2 >> > fairly different.
3 >>
4 >> My new install doesn't have them, but all of my old installs do have
5 >> them and 'equery b /etc/local.d/baselayout1.start' comes back with
6 >> nothing so I don't think they're being installed anymore.
7 >
8 > They never were installed in the sense of being files in the openrc
9 > package. The ebuild created them from the old style baselayout start/stop
10 > files if they were present, so you wouldn't expect to see them on a new
11 > install - or an old install in which you'd renamed them to something more
12 > helpful.
13
14 Thanks Neil.
15