From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing the email address for bugzilla account
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 12:09:23
1 On Sat, 9 May 2015 07:06:25 -0300 José Romildo Malaquias wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > I have requested Gentoo's Bugzilla to change the email address for my
5 > account, because the current address does not exist anymore.
6 >
7 > The site told me that "An email has been sent to both old and new email
8 > addresses to confirm the change of email address."
9 >
10 > When confirming the change by following the link sent to the new email
11 > address, bugzilla tells me that "The token you submitted does not exist,
12 > has expired, or has been canceled." I believe that means it expects me
13 > to click the old email link before the new email link.
14
15 No, it doesn't. Well, at least at November 2014 (when I
16 resubscribed from another e-mail) it did not.
17
18 > How to proceed now? Should I contact some admin to fix my account for
19 > me? If so, how can he/she be contacted?
20
21 Just make another request on Bugzilla.
22
23 Best regards,
24 Andrew Savchenko