From: "微菜" <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Graphviz needs libjpeg.la
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:04:37
1 于 2011年06月13日 00:43, Daniel D Jones 写道:
2 > media-gfx/graphviz-2.26.3-r2 fails to compile because:
3 >
4 > grep: /usr/lib/libjpeg.la: No such file or directory
7 > The file does not exist. /usr/lib has the following files:
8 >
9 > libjpeg.a
10 > libjpeg.so -> libjpeg.so.8.0.2
11 > libjpeg.so.62
12 > libjpeg.so.8 -> libjpeg.so.8.0.2
13 > libjpeg.so.8.0.2
14 >
15 > I've reemerged jpeg, run revdep-rebuild, etc. I've scoured the web and found
16 > a number of issues and bugs related to the libjpeg.la file but none of them
17 > offer a solution which works for me. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
20 doing
21
22 grep jpeg\\.la /usr/lib/lib*.la
23
24 may help. Maybe some other libtool archive pull in the libjpeg.la