From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Creating binary packages before updating them
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:25:58
1 On 07/29/2013 01:18 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Normally, when I'm about to update an important package, I back it up
3 > first using quickpkg. I'm often in a situation though where many
4 > important packages are being updated in a world update. Normally, I
5 > have to manually quickpkg every one of them.
6 >
7 > Is there a way to tell emerge to do this on its own? That is, create
8 > binary packages of every package that it is replacing?
9
10 Isn't it --buildpkg?