From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice quickstarter
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:23:53
1 Florian Philipp schrieb:
2 > Hi list!
3 >
4 > Somehow I think I'm missing something:
5 >
6 > As it seems, app-office/ooqstart-gnome and app-office/oooqs are going
7 > away real soon and there is supposed to be a quicklauncher which is
8 > emerged with app-office/openoffice.
9 >
10 > So far, so good, but I'm unable to find it! There is
11 > /usr/lib64/openoffice/share/xdg/qstart.desktop which includes the
12 > command "ooffice -quickstart -nologo -nodefault"
13 > but that doesn't work (starts a process which detaches from the
14 > console but doesn't do anything useful). "man ooffice" says that the
15 > option -quickstart is gone since 2.0.0
16 >
17 > So, where is this quicklauncher?
18 >
19 > Thanks in advance!
20 >
21 > Florian Philipp
22 >
23 It is in the openoffice setting dialog. I cannot find it now but a week
24 ago I saw it there.