From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: create an installable custom distro with gentoo?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:40:21
1 Marc Blumentritt ha scritto:
2 > I d'ont know. I'm not good at this CD-ISO stuff, though I always use
3 > network, if possible. What about a USB-Stick (if you have USB 2.0)? Or
4 > possibly a second hard drive? Or you move the harddrive from your old
5 > machine to your build machine and build everything on it? In this way
6 > you do not need a tarball. OK, it is not very comfortable, but simple to
7 > realize and quite fast to do.
8
9 Problem is, I'd like a general solution that can work on any kind of
10 machine, no matter if it's network connected, it has 1 or 2 cd drives etc.
11
12 m.
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list