From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/make.profile symlink broken
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 02:08:37
1 On 8/12/2010, at 11:10pm, Trifu Catalin Florin wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I'm struggling for several weeks to get my systems up to date. I have two
4 > systems which haven't been updated for an year or so.
5 > I have also opened a topic on the gentoo forum that can be found at this
6 > address: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-852377-highlight-.html
7
8 I advise posters to read the above thread before responding.
9
10 I was going to reply, but now feel terrified to do so!
11
12 Have you not updated in 1 year or 3, Trifu? This is a very important distinction.
13
14 Stroller.