From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: XP laptop crashes Linsys router.
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:53:17
1 On Wednesday 25 January 2006 14:39, a tiny voice compelled Trenton Adams to
2 write:
3 > You can restart the network on XP by right clicking the network
4 > connection and clicking "repair" I believe.
5
6 Hmm might work. ipconfig /release
7 and then
8 ipconfig /renew still seem to need a reboot, though ipconfig will show a valid
9 IP#. I used to know winders pretty good. Of course that was 7 years ago.
10 >