From: Aggelos <marmango@××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:28:17
1 on 02/21/2007 07:48 PM Aggelos wrote the following:
2 > www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
3 >
4 > www.petitiononline.com/golfinho
5
6 I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or watever, for
7 this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
8 here. If I had posted it to a dolphins related list there would be no
9 gain as they should most probably be aware of it. So if you don't have
10 any good suggestions for the "OT", just let those that may show some
11 interest for them, to just see what it's about. You don't have to bother
12 the list with those "smart ass" comments about OT posts.
13 My OT post would be one and only one, but you just made it a thread.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list