From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:00:06
1 Mike Edenfield wrote:
2 >
3 > They're already set, as your locale output showed :) The definitions
4 > of those various formats are built into the locale definitions, so
5 > they should have the same value as all your other LC_* variables.
6 >
7 > You can see your locale's idea of what those things mean in the
8 > localedef file (bring alone a Unicode character chart):
9 >
10 > /usr/share/i18n/locale/en_US
11 >
12 > --Mike
16 Ahhhh, I see. It sort of does like portage's profile. It points to a
17 file where everything is config'd at. Kewl !!
18
19 Now I wonder why PAPER is config'd as mm instead of inches. lol
20
21 Thanks. Looks like I got everything set correctly, until it changes
22 again. lol
23
24 Dale
25