From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DBI connect dbname=template1 failed Permission denied
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 03:53:25
1 On Dec 16, 2011 10:42 AM, "Joseph" <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 12/15/11 20:28, Joseph wrote:
4 >>
5 >> On 12/16/11 06:09, Pandu Poluan wrote:
6 >>>
7 >>>
8 >>> Some thoughts : if the line is correct, the problem might be in how you
9 >>> configured Apache. Here's a reference :
10 >>>
11 >>> http://cpanforum.com/threads/1268
12 >>>
13 >>> Rgds,
16 >> Thanks for the pointer, that is interesting!
17 >> How do I check if apache loaded multithreaded MPM module?
18 >>
19 >> This is a new machine and everthing is possible.
20 >>
21 >> --
22 >> Joseph
25 > It seems to me that my apache is loading both modules:
26 > ./httpd.conf:LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
27 > ./httpd.conf:LoadModule cgid_module modules/mod_cgid.so
28 >
29 > but this is identical with my other working server that is functioning
30 correctly.
33 Honestly, I have no idea whether that's good or ungood. But if the other
34 servers have no problem...
35
36 > dbh = DBI->connect( 'DBI:Pg:dbname=DBNAME','USERNAME','PASSWORD');
37 >
38 > I was trying to test this line, but I don't think so I can as I did not
39 even created the database.
40 > I'm trying to create dataset using SQL-Ledger apacher web-interface.
43 Hmmm... try GRANTing the user sql-ledger ALL privileges to the database.
44
45 Rgds,