From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Disk partition query
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:57:02
1 I went brave and tried Alans method, I wanted a tidy disk :)
2
3 Not to worry but for me [dont know my error ] it did not work and
4 killed my XP install, so reverted back to method A essentially and
5 reinstalled wingaming XP so all is fine now.
6 I shall consider it a lesson to remember to save! up on primary
7 partitions next time. Thanks all for trying.
8
9 stu
10