From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:26:17
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
3 > thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
4 > most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
5 >
6 > Let's hope this generates some interesting comment before degenerating
7 > into a subset of the typical KDE/GNOME flamefest ;-/
10 I use KDE's Konsole because of the tabs feature and it seems to have all
11 the features I need. Not that concerned about loading time since I have
12 one open all the time.
13
14 Tony
17 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
18 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
19 -- Benjamin Franklin
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list