From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Tami King <tik@×××××××××.us>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] remove fancy framebuffer on boot
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 18:14:48
1 Am Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 11:22:08 schrieb Tami King:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I have a new laptop and when it boots after the initial start up the
5 > output goes from a larger text to something very small with the penguins
6 > displayed. My desktop doesn't do this and I am pretty sure that I shut
7 > if off there and I don't remember what I did and my searches haven't
8 > turned up anything useful at this point. If I don't want framebuffer
9 > with the images and small text, what do I need to do to get rid of it?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Tami
13