From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Toshiba fnfx
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:59:41
1 I recently installed fnfx tools for toshiba laptops on mine (Portege 3500).
2 Most of the functions work strait off but the one to toggle the fan on and
3 off doesn't. This is the one I really wanted as my fan has an irritating
4 occasional rattle (I've taken it out and cleaned it but can't get rid of it).
5 There are occasions when I need to turn the fan off as it has a habit of
6 rattling at inopportune moments, like when I'm listening to the football
7 commentary, or my office mate needs to concentrate.
8 Anybody had any experience with this software, or can suggest an alternative
9 that will do the job?
10
11 Matt
12 --