From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:03:11
1 On Thursday 03 April 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 03 April 2008, Uwe Thiem wrote:
3 > > Basically, it is the history of your browsing. *You* populate it
4 > > by browsing different sites.
5 >
6 > Are we talking about the same thing? I mean the top half, it
7 > contains Back, Forward and Up items, as well as System:/, Trash:/,
8 > various removable media and fish/ssh/smb sessions
9
10 Ahem. No, we are not talking about the same thing. ;-) But I can see
11 from your other reply that you have already found something to get
12 your hands dirty.
13
14 Uwe
17 Informal Linux Group Namibia: