From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's with all these "acct-group" ebuilds recently?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 15:32:47
1 On 6/19/20 9:04 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > Inquiring minds want to know. What exactly do they accomplish,
3 > besides cluttering up a database somewhere?
6 It's not the cluttering of databases that bother me, it's the creation
7 of many ambiguous requests now. I went to emerge mythtv (I think) and
8 now it says it's an ambiguous requests with *both* the group and user of
9 the same name.
10
11 I must say I'm baffled that a proposal that would create so many
12 ambiguous requests passed...
13
14 Dan