From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo is the best linux distro
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:05:00
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
3 > <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > <SNIP>
5 >> There have been good forums in the past. Even now. But forums have a massive
6 >> problem, even the great ones: if they go down everything is lost.
7 >>
8 > +1
9 >
10 > NVidia had some really good forums. They got hacked, passwords &
11 > Account IDs stolen & NVidia took them down. There were threads in
12 > there I had gone back to multiple times that I can no longer get to.
13 > Sad.
14 >
15 > - Mark
20 I wonder if that is why I get more spam? How long ago was this break
21 in? I had a account there way back but haven't been there since I use
22 Gentoo and have the FINE folks here to help. Who needs them when you
23 have the Gentoo mailing lists. lol
24
25 Dale
26
30 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!