From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VRFs / Jails / Containers
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 02:36:31
1 On 3/2/19 10:32 am, Grant Taylor wrote:
2 > Does Gentoo have any support for VRFs or (chroot) Jails or Containers
3 > without going down the Docker (et al) path?
4 >
5 > I'm wanting to do some things with a Gentoo router that is trivial to
6 > do with network namespaces via manual commands ~> scripts.  But that's
7 > far from standard Gentoo init script based system.  And I'd like
8 > something more Gentoo standards based.
9 >
10 > Does Gentoo have or support anything like this natively?  Or am I
11 > getting into territory where I'm rolling my own
14 LXC containers ??
17 BillK