From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel notification of file system changes
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 23:59:58
1 On Donnerstag 06 Mai 2010, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 01:33 +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 > > oh god... fam... that crap caused me so much pain over the years. This
4 > > bug ridden zombie is still around?
5 >
6 > thanks for the heads-up - I guess I should leave FAM to plan B?
7
8 Plan Z really. I can't even remember how many times I had to kill that pig to
9 unmount something - or because it suddenly decided to eat CPU cycles like a
10 fat stoner breakfast cereals.