From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konsole, Gentoo and colors
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:11:00
1 I'm gonna guess that's a difference between plasma and LCD displays.
2 ++ kevin
3
4 On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
5 wrote:
6
7 > On Tuesday 01 April 2008 14:25:56 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
8 >
9 > > One of the things I don't like about black background is that on all
10 > > monitors the background seems to "crowd" the glyphs -- the markings
11 > seems
12 > > more slender than when the colors are reversed.
13 >
14 > That's odd - I get exactly the converse impression - black lettering on
15 > white is less easy to pick out.
16 >
17 > On the other hand, my eyes always have been a bit strange.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Rgds
21 > Peter