From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: pdf viewing suggestions?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:03:14
1 On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 06:19:52PM +0100, Zeerak Mustafa Waseem wrote:
2 > Does Foxit Reader support editing pdf files (By editing I mean making notes in them etc.), I've been having some trouble finding a pdf-reader that allowed that.
3 > If anyone has any suggestions as to what pdf readers (other than okular) do it, I'd be very grateful :-)
4 >
5 I don't use a PDF reader for that :)
6
7 I manage my PDF documents with Jabref, and I add a comment field to
8 store general comments about the PDF. For margin-notes I use the
9 PDF-annotation feature of xournal.
10
11 W
14 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
15 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
16 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton