From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge firefox 2.0.0.8 and now printing is hosed
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 03:28:58
1 On 10/24/07, Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've just emerged firefox 2.0.0.8 (I think it was 2.0.0.7 before), and now
3 > attempts to print a web page bring me to a skimpy little dialog with just
4 > two buttons: Cancel and OK. The OK button leads to an error dialog. So
5 > printing is now impossible. Fortunately, I have seamonkey, which is working
6 > just fine.
7 >
8 > But I'd like firefox to work too.
9 >
10 > ++ kevin
11 >
12 > --
13 > Kevin O'Gorman, PhD
16 Might want to bring this up with the firefox people, not the Gentoo people.
17
18 But hey! How's your os workin these days?
21 Dan Cowsill
22 http://www.danthehat.net
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list