From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] K3b and CD copy
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:31:14
1 Dale schreef:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I want to make a copy of my Gentoo install CD. I open K3b, with the
5 > Gentoo install CD in the drive, and go to tools and select "copy CD".
6 > The box pops up but "start" is grayed out so I can not copy the CD.
7 >
8 > I only have one CD drive but it usually copies it to the tmp file
9 > then opens up for a blank CD then creates a copy.
10 >
11 > What's up with this? It used to work in the last version. Am I
12 > doing something wrong here?
13 >
14 > Thanks
15 >
16 > Dale :-)
19 Ideas (since I don't happen to copy CDs using K3b, or anything else, for
20 that matter)
21
22 1. Do you have K3b set to make an image first (as opposed to direct
23 copying, since you only have one drive)?
24
25 2. Do you have enough room in the temp directory you've set for the tmp
26 file to fit in? That seems the most likely reason it would be grayed out
27 (lack of space since you only have the one drive and a tmp file must be
28 created to make the copy).
29
30 What version of K3b?
31