From: Bertrand Jacquin <beber@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] typo3 as webapp
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:06:33
1 On 9/22/06, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > anyone here who's got working typo3 ebuilds ?
6 > I've grabbed some from the net, but this doesn't seem to be
7 > completed.
8 >
9 > I emerge'd the typo3_src package and installed it via
10 > webapp-config. But the whole stuff in ./htdocs is missing,
11 > so it seems, I need the typo3_dummy installed too.
12
13 Do you speak about the rails blogs typo ?
14
15 > Is anyone working on a better solution, ie. one (frontend)
16 > package, which can be set up via an simple webapp-config call
17 > (just like all other webapps too) ?
18
19 I did the install my hand (typo4 instead) and create some init script.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list