From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] UEFI-fails to boot
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 19:22:03
1 On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:28:49 +0100, Dan Johansson wrote:
2
3 > The one thing that is not working is that I do not see ANY boot-messages
4 > on the console (it just says Loading Linux and Loading initial ramdisk
5 > ...), and I do not get a login-prompt and can not switch VT.
6 >
7 > But as I said, I can login with ssh and can now continue with the setup,
8 > the "Console" has to wait.
9
10 Does /dev/console exist on your root filesystem?
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Angular Momentum Makes The World Go 'Round