From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE control center missing?
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 23:47:09
1 Dale writes:
2
3 > Alex Schuster wrote:
4 > > Kevin O'Gorman writes:
5 > >> I'm using KDE 4 on Gentoo, and I want to add a few items to the "K"
6 > >> (application launcher) menu.
7 > >> I thought the control center was the thing to use, and the online
8 > >> help manual says it should exist on the "K" menu, or as the program
9 > >> "kcontrol".
10 > >
11 > > That's how it was called in KDE 3, now it's "systemsettings". But you
12 > > are looking for "kmenuedit", in the kde-base/kmenuedit package.
13 > >
14 > > Wonko
15 >
16 > Or just right click on the "K" thingy and select "menu editor".
17
18 Yeah, it's right there in K -> Programs -> Settings, but only because I
19 put it there, with kmenuedit.
20
21 Wonko