From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Double nautilus windows for each USB flash drive plugged in
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 18:54:31
1 On 3 Oct 2009, at 15:30, daid kahl wrote:
2 > ...
3 > Another useful notion is to use udev to automount flash drives (or
4 > external usb harddrives) to a specified location based on serial
5 > number. ... I can either give an overview or dig up the url if
6 > anyone likes.
7
8 I'd have assumed you simple used any of the usual "automount drives
9 with udev" guides. Am I wrong?
10
11 This is the way I have always intended to approach this problem, so
12 I'd be grateful to be corrected in advance if there's a better way.
13
14 Cheers,
15
16 Stroller.