From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5 - failure :-(
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:24:37
1 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > [ huge snip ]
5 >
6 >> Each time, you've acted as though the new stance is what you've been
7 >> arguing from all along, but because you haven't communicated that,
8 >> it's impossible to reasonably discuss specifics in practicality. I
9 >> think I'm done with this particular discussion.
10 >
11 > I think I'm done too. I just stated my opinion; do whatever you want
12 > with it. Including ignoring it, of course.
13 >
14 > Regards.
17 I already decided to do that. Someone makes a argument and you change
18 the situation to fit your point then change again when someone points
19 out that is not right either. This just continues on for infinity.
20
21 I also don't folks like putting down the work Walt is doing. People
22 are not liking where udev is going and are trying to do something
23 different and all you do is belittle them for even trying.
24
25 Back to my hole.
26
27 Dale
28
33 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
34 how you interpreted my words!
35
36 Miss the compile output? Hint:
37 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"