From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] creating local copies of web pages
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 07:00:52
1 On December 2, 2005 07:42 am Billy Holmes was like:
2 > Robert Persson wrote:
3 > > I have been trying all afternoon to make local copies of web pages from a
4 > > netscape bookmark file. I have been wrestling with httrack (through
5 >
6 > wget -r http://$site/
7 >
8 > have you tried that, yet?
9
10 The trouble is that I have a bookmark file with several hundred entries. wget
11 is supposed to be fairly good at extracting urls from text files, but it
12 couldn't handle this particular file.
13
14 Robert
17 Robert Persson
18
19 "Don't use nuclear weapons to troubleshoot faults."
20 (US Air Force Instruction 91-111, 1 Oct 1997)
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list