From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware workstation daemon problem
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:37:18
1 I had the unloadable modules. I then reran config today and it worked -
2 config.pl created a new setup. I turned the system on this morning so maybe
3 that did it.
4
5 Can you explain host vs bridge vs other network options? I want to have
6 vmplayer use the same IP address as the system it's running on.
7
8 Thanks.
9