From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] getting rid of gnome
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 03:53:52
1 On Wednesday 18 January 2006 09:51, Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > That's all very well and good (leaving aside other packages-- like
4 > firefox, for example-- that might be dependent on the packages you
5 > uninstalled), but how did you install gnome in the first place?
6 >snipy
7 > HTH,
8 > Holly
11 That's what broke my Mozilla then. I removed all the gnome stuff I could
12 find, it was a lot too. LOL this is funny, read about someone else doing
13 something and figure out what broke mine.
14
15 Thanks Holly.
16
17 Dale