From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Terminals not closing after exit anymore
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:47:49
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > So basically it a lot like the kernel. If you want the latest stuff,
3 > use the latest driver and deal with any fallout. If you want
4 > stability, stay two versions behind at least
5
6 I'm currently like 6 versions behind. ;-) In the years I have been
7 using Nvidia, this is the fist time I have had to run this far behind.
8 Maybe a newer kernel would help but that has a issue of its own. lol
9
10 Dale
11
15 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!